I was surprised and very touched to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Infernal Deity of a Psychotic Mind, a blogger with great taste in delicious men and all things beautiful. My blog meanders through my random thoughts, muses and ideas and it is humbling to think that my words mean anything to anyone beyond myself.
The rules for the award are as follows;-
1.Add a picture of the award to this post.
2.Thank who nominated you.
3.Nominate 15 other Bloggers and inform those 15 they have been nominated.
4.Share 7 random facts about yourself.
So first here are 7 random facts about myself.
1) Although I have to fly frequently for my job I am quite nervous about flying and usually solve this problem with a stiff Gin & Tonic as soon as I am airborne.
2) I am quite good at teaching English despite being really bad at learning other languages.
3) I am an empath; I can read people’s thoughts and emotions.
4) I have quite a major tattoo fetish and the only reason I am not covered in ink head to toe is that I lack the funds and also have an annoyingly strong sensible streak that prevents me from doing things that could cause problems in my job.
5) Although I am a witch to the heart and core of my being, I very rarely cast spells.
6) I have never seen Dirty Dancing all the way through.
7) I have a lot of problems with my knees and ankles as a result of being hit by a car some years ago(which put an end to my aspirations to be a ballet dancer).
And now here are the other blogs I highly reccomend and which I will be nominating for the award..Unfortunately I could only think of 12 because some that I follow are very specific and probably don’t come into the category of versatile…