I was delighted to be nominated by brightbluesaturday http://anglophonism.wordpress.com/ for the sensual blogging award. Thank you very much for the nomination!
I love the word sensual. It sums up so much of what makes life beautiful. The smell of lavender wafting in the breeze on a warm spring day… The sight of a crimson sunset… The sound of the birds singing in the trees… The feel of ocean waves crashing against your skin… The creamy taste of peach flavored ice cream…
Our senses bring us music and art. They keep us connected to the world and allow us to see beyond it. They fill our minds with sensation and texture. And the more our senses are heightened the more pleasure we can experience, the more delight we can take in the world around us and the people who inhabit it.
Of course sensuality is often connected to sexuality; the sensual joy of physical intimacy.
When nominated for the Sensual Blogging Award the blogger must:
- mention the blogger that nominated them
- nominate a dozen other bloggers
- answer seven sensual questions, and
- use the nominating blog’s url to link from the award logo when pasting.
The questions are;-
- Most romantic memory: Recently, a weekend in Zurich with my girlfriend.
- Most sensual music: Medicine-Tindersticks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v1eFVOj4is
- Most sensual season: I like them all for different reasons but perhaps Autumn is the most sensual.
- Favourite flower: Tulip
- Favourite fruit: Kiwi
- Best gift received: Life; thanks Mum!
- Love is: The Key
And here are my nominees…
http://chicquero.com/about/ Beautiful art, design and fashion.
http://eroticexploration.wordpress.com/ The name says it all. Adults only.
http://vikramroyblog.wordpress.com/ Poetry, prose and pictures. A lovely blog.
http://momentumofjoy.com/ A lover of life and spirituality
http://uncletreeshouse.com/ Poetry, wisdom and much more.
http://sensiboutique.com/ Sexy blog for adults.